Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Shout out for an upcoming event at the Atlas Theatre!

After my last post about H Street NE, I received a comment from a reader named Chris. 

Chris tells me that the Atlas Theater is "a great venue for seeing live music."  He also informed me that tickets are much cheaper than at the Kennedy Center.  And, as an added bonus, Atlas events are also family friendly! 

Since Chris plays at the Atlas every couple of months with Capital City Symphony, I promised to let my fine readers know about his group's next performance on Friday June 27th. 

And, it sounds delish!--They are doing a second round performance of "Go-Go Symphony" and they'll have repeat special guests Head-Roc and Da Originalz.

See this link for more information about the show and getting tickets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment